Full Study Strategy
Mindmapping Course for Highschool + Dyslexia
This Full Study Strategy includes all three Steps as a bundle: Beginner 101 + Essays 201 + Exams 301. Its the best value. It normally costs £499 ($637 USD or $888 AUD). But is discounted to £397 and guarantees you will get into the 301 Exam Course.
The courses are weekly. You watch an hour of videos a week and do a group tutorial via video each week. We’ll meet live on video conference each week for a study group for 45 min. I’m going to be with you encouraging and teaching you along the way.
Sample Video Lesson (101)
- 2 hours of videos
- Solidly teaches you the basics of Bullet Mapping.
Beginners Course. 4 Lessons + 4 Study Groups over 4 weeks.
- How to brainstorm
- How to organise your ideas
- How to read, underline and make a map
- How to find keywords (advanced)
- How to use branches (advanced)
- How to map your homework
- How to use the map to give a presentation
- How to Outline an essay
- How to map a lecture
The Study School: A Study Group a month.
- How to set your goals for a test or exam
- How to combine multiple maps into one A4 map
- How to make maps memorable
- How to test yourself with a FlashMap
- How to find weaknesses in your map and strengthen them
- How to use your phone to study with a ‘photographic memory’
- How to use and remember essay structures with ‘RecipeMaps’
- How to prepare the month and weeks before
- How to prepare the night before an exam
- What to do on the day of the exam
- + Lots more.
Not everyone has access to this. For example, there are currently only 24 places per intake worldwide and because of the live nature of the tutorials it only works for certain time zones so right now we’re opening the course up to the UK and Australia. We have tutorials on Tuesday evenings (your time) in January/February.
Darius is an Edupreneur, MD of Bulletmap Studio. Passionate about helping Dyslexic Teenagers, and parents, get through High School with their confidence intact. His company produces engaging Mindmap explainer videos. He is senior Tutor of the first Mindmapping course for Dyslexic Teenagers.