If you are a the kind of parent looking for practical tools for your creative or dyslexic child then this could be what you need to start the next term well. We are offering you the world's first online mind mapping study skills course for dyslexic teenagers. Its made for parents of dyslexics by a dyslexic practitioner and tested by families of dyslexics, and it works. We use online video training and live face to face group tutorials via video conferencing to literally transform the way you approach high school homework and revision.
This type of course was technologically impossible a few years ago but with today's technology and broadband we can get world class mind map and study skills training directly to you and your child. We can do it at an affordable price anywhere there is internet with live face to face group tutorials. It really is amazing what opportunities are opening up to equip dyslexics.
This Full Study Strategy includes all three Steps as a bundle: Beginner 101 + Essays 201 + Exams 301. Its the best value. It normally costs £499 ($637 USD or $888 AUD). But is discounted to £397 and guarantees you will get into the 301 Exam Course.
The courses are weekly. You watch an hour of videos a week and do a group tutorial via video each week. We’ll meet live on video conference each week for a study group for 45 min. I’m going to be with you encouraging and teaching you along the way.
Your teenager is going to learn an efficient way of working that will let them ride that ‘wild horse’ without undue force. You’ll probably get on better, they will sleep better, have better skin and much less stress. Your teen will probably get homework done quicker, revision completed effectively and maximise their performance in exams.
The Full Study Strategy is taught in 3 blocks:
Sample Video Lesson (101)
- 2 hours of videos
- Solidly teaches you the basics of Bullet Mapping.
Beginners Course. 4 Lessons + 4 Study Groups over 4 weeks.
- How to brainstorm
- How to organise your ideas
- How to read, underline and make a map
- How to find keywords (advanced)
- How to use branches (advanced)
- How to map your homework
- How to use the map to give a presentation
- How to Outline an essay
- How to map a lecture
The Study School: A Study Group a month.
- How to set your goals for a test or exam
- How to combine multiple maps into one A4 map
- How to make maps memorable
- How to test yourself with a FlashMap
- How to find weaknesses in your map and strengthen them
- How to use your phone to study with a ‘photographic memory’
- How to use and remember essay structures with ‘RecipeMaps’
- How to prepare the month and weeks before
- How to prepare the night before an exam
- What to do on the day of the exam
- + Lots more.
Not everyone has access to this. For example, there are currently only 24 places per intake worldwide and because of the live nature of the tutorials it only works for certain time zones so right now we’re opening the course up to the UK and Australia. We have tutorials on Tuesday evenings (your time) in January/February.